Our Wellness program provides each member with a customized exercise program to help them achieve their fitness or weight-loss goals. Our center is open to anyone aged 16 years and above (under 18 requires parental release), including members of the community and patients who are graduating from therapy. Each member has access to our fully-equipped gym and pool facilities in the non-intimidating atmosphere of PRA. Our goal is to help people to integrate exercise into their lives for long-term health benefits.
Each wellness program includes:
- A personalized wellness assessment
- Communication with your physician for review and input
- Individualized exercise programs to meet your specific needs
- Personal training sessions based on individual needs
- Access to our fully equipped gym and therapy pool
Your initial assessment consists of:
- Height / weight measurements
- Blood pressure / pulse measurements
- Body composition analysis (% body fat, lean body weight, basal metabolic rate, level of hydration)
- Posture/ flexibility / strength assessment
- Target heart rate calculation for aerobic exercise
- Education about exercise and nutrition for a healthy body.
Become a Wellness Member
Simply call our office at 540-639-5786 and request an appointment for a Wellness Assessment. Once all of the information is gathered and the testing is completed we will discuss the findings with your primary physician and design your individualized wellness program.
Single Memberships (per person rates)
Couples or Family Memberships (rates per two people)