What to Expect During Your Initial Consultation
At Professional Rehab Associates, we want your first visit to be pleasant. We welcome new patients and want to make the registration process as easy and simple as possible for you. You may wonder what to expect during your first visit. We schedule a full, one-hour appointment for all new patients to have an opportunity to thoroughly understand the issues that you are facing, the goals that you want to accomplish, and gain an understanding of your overall health. We allow you to express yourself fully. We conduct a thorough interview, perform an objective examination, provide education related to your condition, and begin your exercise program during your initial consultation.
What to Bring for Your First Visit
For your first visit to Professional Rehab Associates, please:
- Bring your referral from your physician (if you received one)
- List of medications, surgeries, and prior history
- Patients whose rehabilitation regards the lower body or back: please wear or bring shorts to your appointment
- Patients whose rehabilitation regards the upper body or back: please wear or bring a tank top, halter top, or other clothing that appropriately reveals the area to be treated to your appointment
- Please consider wearing athletic shoes if pertinent to you condition
If you have any questions regarding your appointment or the suggestions above, please feel free to contact us at (540) 639-5768. We are here to help and we want you to be as comfortable and prepared as possible for your appointment. Thank you for visiting Professional Rehab Associates online. We look forward to seeing you at your upcoming visit!
Save Time With Our Printable Forms
For your convenience, we have provided the following forms that you may print and fill out at home to save time and bring with you to your appointment. Please note that not all forms are required for all patients. Please contact us and we will let you know which forms to bring with you. If you prefer, copies of all forms are available at our office and may be filled out before your appointment. Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes early to fill out your registration paperwork.
- Registration Form
- Health History Form
- Authorization for Release of Medical Information Form
- HIPAA Privacy Form
- Wellness Packet
- Wellness Program Parental Release Form
- Assignment of Insurance Benefits
- Direct Access Patient Attestation Form
- Financial Responsibility
- Emergency Contact Form